Aug 30, 2005

I'm energized, rejuvenated, and just feeling happy"

O.K. Kids. Time to start playing again. And one thing that I am doing for all of you is now playing some great music for you as you read my blog. Hopefully, each blog will come with a new tune.
At the present time I don't have the storage capacity to keep the tunes when they are moved into the archive section, but I am working on that also.

If you have Real Player installed click here , Real Player will start streaming the audio onto your computer within seconds.

If you have Windows Media Player installed click here, and the audio will start streaming as well.
If necessary, minimize the windows and then continue reading the blog. I mean that's the reason you came here in the first place. Oh yeah, don't forget to turn up your speakers. Geez, do I have to tell you everything!
And, if you can't do any of that then just hum while you read my blog.
So anyway, here's one of my favorites artists, Willie Nelson, as he sings an appropriate song as we finish up our countdown and "get on the road again.
One quick note.
I want to say thanks to everyone who has stuck with us over the last couple of months while we have been going through some difficult times.
We really appreciate your friendship.
Now on with the show!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked the the Countdown link and my stomach tightened...1 hour and 12 minutes left! What the HECK will DMN do without you??

Anonymous said...

I clicked the the Countdown link and my stomach tightened...1 hour and 12 minutes left! What the HECK will DMN do without you??

Anonymous said...

It is sad..... The countdown is over. :(

You will both be missed.