Jul 26, 2006

"I had a Premature Promulgation"

Not to be confused with another type of premature problem; but, after posting to my blog about Not going to my reunion I received a great amount of encouragement from the person who promised to love, honor and make me appreciate that life is way too short and to get my butt to Dayton.
Also, with some encouragement from former classmates, friends, relatives as well as my best friend through high school, P.J. Shank I have reconsidered and am now scheduled to arrive in the other Big "D", Dayton, Ohio, on Friday.
It is more than just a reunion though. The only remaining blood family that I have are in Dayton and I really don't get to see them very often.
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to drop about 50 lbs. that I swore I would lose before I went to my next reunion, but I still have my hair and my own teeth.
So it is off to Dayton I go.
I'll even be sharing a room with P.J., something we did every weekend for over a year in high school.
I guess I may have to change my schedule of going to bed at 8:00 though, cause looking at the list of events, they don't start until around that time.
Will be back Monday with plenty of pics.

No comments: