Mar 4, 2005

"Ten things I have done that I bet you haven't done"

I have to give credit to the Dallas Morning News Blog for this idea but it did make me think of some of the crazy antics and memorable moments I have had during my life. Please feel free to add your listings at the end of this post. They can be posted anonymously.

1.Threw a mattress out of 11th floor window of Adolphus Hotel after 67' Texas-OU football game.
2. Had personal tour of Spiro Agnew's (who?) Vice-Presidential airplane.
3. A year later smoked a pack of cigs that had V-P insignia because I couldn't find any others. The only memento I had kept.
4. Had exclusive interview with first Air Force Ace of Vietnam War.
5. Drained a 1/5 of Johnny Walker Black with Jim Brady, White House Press Secretary, months before he was shot.
6. Had access to hundreds of thousands of dollars in bank deposit box used for Congressional candidate in Oklahoma
7. Have never voted for a Democrat.
8. Cut umbilical cord of all three kids.
9. Saw a UFO.
10. Cleaned Chuck Norris's swimming pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.