Feb 25, 2018

"Changes to my Bucket List"........



A couple of years ago I wrote about my bucket list and my desires or dreams to have a chance to do a number of things before I departed this planet. Well, like everything else in this world, plans change. Goals change. People change. And of course, Life changes. But that's okay. That's how we grow. That's how we experience new things.

 And now I am adding something new to my bucket list. Something I had never thought about before until watching a series on Netflix. And when I Googled some information about the subject matter, I was floored.


First though, I am asking everyone, please don't let me become sedentary and sit and do the same thing day in and day out. Don't let me become something no more than a blob of flesh taking oxygen in and blowing carbon dioxide out. If I don't do things myself, then somebody shove me outside and lock the door until I move around. There are so many things I want to do and though I feel like I am doing them now, but a few things are really, really important. Yep, they are on my bucket list.


So, I've decided to review my bucket list from a few years ago and see what I have accomplished and add the new item. Right at the top.


Aw crap. Now as I look at it, I haven't crossed anything off of it yet. Well, that's okay. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe I can get started soon.


And now I add the newest dream.


I want to see wild horses run!....Yep, that simple.



Did you know there are 33,000 wild horses in the United States? The facts and yes, the myths, are a great read. The horse evolved in the Americas, but became extinct between 8,000 and 12,000 years ago. When the Spanish arrived on the American mainland in the 16th century, they brought horses with them and re-established the animals on the continent.


There are hundreds of different places around this wonderful country of ours to watch these marvelous creatures run free and I hope to have a chance to see them some day.


I'm gonna get started on that bucket list first chance I get. But I guess I have a few Sunday morning chores I have to do first.


Oh, and yep, I need to update my list also.

I really do want to see the horses run though.







1 comment:

Arunprakash said...

I like the content which was mentioned above. If any of the final year students are looking for the nodemcu projects