Nov 8, 2011

"We open when we get there, we close when we leave"

OK...I touched on this yesterday...but now I'm really pissed. WE DON'T NEED DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!....
I've been readin' story after story after story about how we are sleep deprived..some studies say  we need to get that hour back that we lost in the Spring...Hell, I didn't lose an hour...it's been there all of the time....my sleep deprivation is the result of changin' my patterns meaning my clock.
 
Everyone I have talked to in the last two days are tired, confused and upset over the gov't constantly stickin' their fat nose into our business and tryin' to tell us what to do...now to the point that they tell us when we are supposed to wake up and go to bed.
 
WE DON'T FARM ANYMORE!....well, except for those oddballs that have imaginary farms on Facebook,  and they are so sleep deprived that no system in the world will work for them. When are we gonna take responsibility for ourselves?.....If a sign says "Open at 9:00 AM"...well, then that means they open at 9:00 AM whether it's dark or light out..... If anyone has noticed, we have electric lights....someplaces you can't tell whether it's night or day anyway the way the place is lit up.
 
The only occurrence of anyone having a problem with it being dark was when an unnamed individual backed out of her driveway and ran over her trash can....trust me.....she was gonna hit it eventually whether it was dark or light....
 
So, now as I go back to bed once more and try and get a little sleep so I can get started on my day...I'll bid you..Good Night...er...I mean Good Morning..whatever

No comments: