May 12, 2005

"I know, I know"

I know there hasn't been anything very enlightening these days on this post other than my continued referral to Gathering Eggs , but it serves two purposes. 1.) it gets you to the web site and it gets the web site to the search engines. Self-serving? Yes, but hey, we need the business!!

O.K. let me move into my manic phase, which I might add has been in remission lately due to all of the Gathering Eggs stuff we have been doing.

Now with the latest musings:

**The Texas State Lottery is changing their rules: Lotto Changes ODDS TO WIN GRAND/JACKPOT PRIZE: The odds of matching all the numbers and the Mega Ball for the grand/jackpot prize will change from 1 in 135 million to 1 in 175.7 million.


That really upsets me. Now my chances are really screwed trying to win the lottery

**Missed the Byron Nelson Golf Tournament for the first time in several years. I have been fortunate to be invited by my good friend Todd Young to this great event each year. His wife, Debra, is a top dog at Merrill Lynch in Dallas and they have a great hospitality suite right next to the practice tee.

Todd and David Goss I'm sure are having a great time as I blog away.

**My brother Rick turned 60 on May 1. That means I'm due to turn 57 this August.

That makes me feel like this

I guess that last item should make this an ender for now.

See ya.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we missed you at the Byron nelson!
Fun times!
see ya in the morning!
dgoss

Anonymous said...

we missed you at the Byron nelson!
Fun times!
see ya in the morning!
dgoss