Dec 20, 2004

My Christmas present to all of you.....

My present to all of you is this...I am giving you advice. Yes, that's it, but it is priceless. The advice is stop whatever you are doing right now and back up your hard drive. For years I have been told to do it and periodically I get around to burning a handful of directories (oops, sorry Folders, old DOS days), but this week it finally happened and I, or at least Pattye, is paying the price.
It looks, however, that my good friend Clint McCarty is going to be able to get back a lot of the data with some software he was able to download. And, I suggest you back up your Address book and Favorite Places.

Anyone needing any kind of computer assistance I suggest you contact Clint. His rates are reasonable and can solve most any hardware or software problems.
He is one of the gurus associated with MyDistrict.net

Thanks, Clint

No comments: